7′, 8′, 8′ Pro (+$500), 9′ (+500), Ultimate (+$3000)
black, cherry on maple, Custom (additional fee may apply), Dark on Maple, ebony, espresso, honey, milano, mill creek, old world, two tone (additional fee may apply)
Shown in oak, Connelly Milano finish with designer laether shield pockets. Matching Wall Rack available.
Connelly Pinnacle Collection
Connelly’s Pinnacle Collection tables represent many distinctive styles in both traditional (such as the Madera) and contemporary (like the Aspen) designs, while also delivering on extremely high performance. Pinnacle tables are heirloom quality. All contain exquisite detail and craftsmanship to appreciate for a lifetime. Owners treat Pinnacle Collection tables with the respect and care of vintage antiques because some day they will be.
Key features of The Pinnacle Collection Tables are:
- Industry Best 1.25-Inch Thick Certified Tournament Slate
- Extremely Quiet 4-Bolt Rapid Rail System for Superior Cushion Dynamic
- 6-Inch Rail Surface for Improved Shooting Hand Stability
- Choice of Premium Sights such as Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone
- The ICON Cushion from Connelly’s Exclusive UK Aerospace Component Developer
- Minted Solid Brass Nameplate
- 2-Inch (8/4), Pre-Milled Thickness Solid Hardwood Cabinets and Cross Beams
Accessories & Add-ons
Premium Accessory Kit
- Premium kit upgrade
- Add: $199
Worsted Tournament Cloth
- 860 Tour Grade for professional play.
- Add: $250 8′
HD Custom Fitted Cover
- Protect your investment. Our high quality, double stitched covers are custom made to fit the shape of your pool table.
- Add: $140 8′
Ping Pong Conversion
- Table Tennis Top
- Add: $339
- net, paddles and balls included
- black with padded, non-slip foam bottom
- designed to fit 7′, 8′ and pro 8′
Delivery & Setup
Professional installation is key to having a pool table that plays its best. Delivery and setup in the Southern California area starts at $299. Contact us for the most accurate installation quote.